Design happens. Not.
While great design comes from a place somewhere between our intellect and soul, it doesn’t just happen. Dissecting Design seeks to understand how great design is achieved using processes and design systems that take us from an understanding of client or consumer need to initial designs to iteration to the production of the final product.
We are very pleased to be able to discuss how big ideas get turned into brilliant design with some of Portland’s leading product and graphic designers.
- Steve Sandstrom – Founder & Partner, Sandstrom Partners
- Wilson Smith III – Design Director, Nike
- Sam Huff – Founder & Creative Director, Tanner Goods
- Jeff Kovel – Principle Architect, SkyLab Architecture
- Eric Park – Creative Director, Ziba
- Elizabeth Dye, The English Dept.
DATE: Wednesday, October 9, 2013
TIME: Networking/Arrivals 4:00p/Program 4:30-5:30p/Networking 5:30-6:00p
VENUE: EcoTrust Building
COST: $25 PAF Members/$35 Non-Members
Founded in 1906, PAF has a long history of innovation and forward thinking in advertising and commerce.
Event listed in cooperation with our partners at Design Week Portland. Visit Design Week Portland for more information and a full list of DWP events!