Mark Ray (owner and executive creative director of NORTH, founder of Undertow Music Collective) and Dave Allen (NORTH’s Director of Interactive Strategies and bassist for post-punk band Gang of Four) will head up a panel discussing, among other things:
- the parallels between composing music and “composing” advertising
- the importance of execution in both music and advertising
- music as “the great uniting language” in our culture
- opportunities, and misuses, of music in advertising
- the importance of a brand’s sound identity, in addition to visual identity
Admission is free.
Event listed in cooperation with our partners at Design Week Portland. Visit Design Week Portland for more information and a full list of DWP events!